Transitioning into life without a paycheck feels like a leap of faith to most people. They have spent a lifetime saving and investing for retirement.
Now they want to turn their savings into an income that lasts the rest of their lives. They also want to protect themselves against retirement risks such as an early death of a spouse, significant market declines, high inflation, and tax increases.
The advisors at Ruedi Wealth Management can help you retire with peace of mind. We'll develop a sound retirement plan that gives you confidence that your money will last the rest of your lifetime. We can also help you complete operational tasks such as rolling over employer retirement accounts, applying for healthcare coverage, claiming Social Security, and setting up portfolio withdrawals.
How We Can Help
- Determine how much you can spend once you’re retired
- Determine when and how we will adjust your retirement spending over time
- Determine the most tax-efficient way to withdraw from your investment accounts
- Determine an appropriate investment mix to fund your retirement plan
- Determine the best way to get healthcare coverage before and after Medicare eligibility
- Determine the optimal Social Security claiming strategy
- Determine the best way to fund potential long-term care expenses
- Analyze the pros and cons of various pension options (lump sum vs. annuity)